27 Aug Outdoor advertising in Brighton
Outdoor Advertising in Brighton
Is your business thinking about using outdoor advertising in Brighton? If so, please get in touch with us today. Amplify can increase your footfall, drive awareness and sales for your company.
Billboard advertising can help your business grow in the Brighton as it will be visible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Over a two week period, outdoor advertising in Brighton will reach over 93% of all adults and deliver over 15.8 million impacts. (impacts = total number of times the campaign will be seen)
Furthermore, Amplify have a variety of different billboard sizes placed in key locations.
Booking outdoor advertising in Brighton with Amplify Outdoor.
48 sheet and 96 sheet Billboard situated on the major arterial roads into and out of the City.
Outdoor advertising locations situated near shops, Bars and restaurants. These will be able to influence purchasing decisions at point of sale.
The costs for outdoor advertising in Brighton
As with any form of outdoor advertising, there’s not a standard cost for advertising on billboards in Brighton. Ultimately the costs vary depending on many factors.
- The type of outdoor advertising – some outdoor advertising formats are more than expensive than others. Its often determined by the number of people likely to see your billboard advert. Options such as digital billboards are more expensive than a traditional 48 sheet advertising campaign. For more information about this please get in touch.
- Size of poster – typically the larger the advertising space the more you pay. For more information about posters sizes in general, read here.
- Amount of sites – The number of posters sites you want to book will impact the cost. We often recommend that you take a number of sites will increase the “opportunities to see” your advert.
- Campaign length – this is basically how long you want your campaign to run for. Most billboard and poster campaigns run for a minimum of 2 weeks although we often suggest longer cycles than this for better results.
- Location – where you want the adverts to run. Often large towns and cities are more expensive – as they are likely to be seen by many more eyeballs.
- Digital or traditional billboards – sometimes choosing a digital or a paper and paste billboard can affect the cost.
For a more detailed breakdown of the variables affecting billboard costs, in general, drop us a message today.
Outdoor advertising Near Me
Our sites are in impressive locations across the country with many to choose from. It’s therefore guaranteed that our poster sites in Brighton would engage with your target market.
With a range of different options available in the City our team will be able to talk through your budget and advertising aims. With this information, we will then put together a bespoke campaign that will produce a great return on investment. Furthermore, It will give you a level of exposure that you are looking for.